EVN Trading offers to all its customers the following options for payment of the amounts due:
1. Direct debit
If you want to use direct debit, please complete the direct debit authorisation in your bank and email us a copy to [email protected]
2. Payment order
You can order a payment in two ways:
- by filling a payment order for bank transfer in your bank;
- electronically via internet banking, which you can request in your bank.
Note! As a reason for payment, please enter your customer number and the number of the invoice.
EVN Trading South East Eruope EAD
Citibank Europe plc, Bulgaria branch
IBAN: Please use your personal IBAN on the issued invoice!
For customers with annual consumption less than 100 MWh EVN Trading offers additional possibilities for payment of the amounts due:
- Online through the website of EVN Trading after registration in MyEVN (only in Bulgarian).
- Online through the ePay system – link.
- Cash on the cash desks of Bulgarian posts marked with a sticker that payments to EVN are accepted. A list of the post offices offering the service is published on the post website at the following direct link (available only in Bulgarian).
- At the cash desks of EasyPay – link.
- At the cash desks in the offices of Unicredit Bulbank throughout the country – link.